Saturday, October 08, 2005

Voulez-vous changer les draps?

Hello there...

I was talking to my friend last night. She is really nice to talk to and it was fun. Something bugged me though. We have to use calling cards to talk to each other because she's in Canada and I'm in the U.S. She's not even THAT far away from me, but just because of the border smack in the middle of us, we have to use cards and endure many calling snafus to talk. What if I wanted to call Northern Maine? No prob. Alaska? Good to go. Hawaii? Aloha! Ontario? Whoa there pilgrim...you need to call INTERNATIONALLY with your calling card! There's a border there doncha know...

What the hell is the difference? I would think it's more difficult to connect a call from here to Alaska - which is NORTH of Canada. We should have some sort of agreement with Bell Canada seeing as how we are RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER. It's ridiculous. Sometimes we make things harder than they need to be.

Well, it IS pretty cool to hear her calling card end the call in English and French. I guess that's a benefit I hadn't considered. ;-)

Have a lovely Saturday. Here is a picture of my feets.



-Pjamms :-)

No comments: