Monday, October 31, 2005

Pictures here now then yet.

Hi.

My friend Jen and I went around the mountains where we live and took some pictures. Can you tell I like taking pictures? Here are a few...







After pictures, we headed to Jen's sister Jordan's house for some DELICIOUS eggplant parmesan and spaghetti. Jordan is one hell of a cook. :-) After that we watched Batman Begins and mocked it the whole time. Hee hee hee.



Jen is in blue, her sister Jordan is in red, and Ken is behind them looking all pensive. Or something. Jordan's boyfriend Josh had gone on a beer run so I don't have his picture but he was really nice. Jen and Ken (I call them Jeniken) are the friends who came by to help me light my furnace pilot light.



Yes, I gave this guy a match and let him spelunk around my gas furnace.

It was a lovely day. I can't wait to go take more pictures! Woo!

1 comment:

Oberon said...

.......i looked at your pix.......now you can see mine.