Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Traducción/Translation

I should probably translate the previous post. It's not that interesting of a post to be honest, but why not?

Today I'm going to try to write this blog post in Spanish. I don't know how to say "blog post" in Spanish but that's not important.

"But Michael," you say "Why? You're crazy."

I studied Spanish for two years but never spoke it outside of class. There are no reasons for that. Well, there are reasons but not good ones (I'm American and English is my first language and it's easier to speak and write in English, I have family in Costa Rica I don't like at all, I'm afraid of making a mistake, blahblahblahBLAH).

Spanish is the foreign language I understand more than any other AND MY MOM CAN SPEAK IT WITH ME.

Yes.

So I hope I can write in Spanish from time to time.

That is all.

Bye.

The rest of the blog post was in English so there you go.

No comments: