Monday, May 28, 2007

Mis compras/My purchases

Here is just a sampling of my recent purchases. Some of these pictures were taken for people by their request.

That reminds me...

If you want to see a picture of something, anything (provided it's legal and won't do me bodily harm), I will post it on here for you. Tell me what you want to see!

Moving on...

For Jennifer



These knives were only 3 effing dollars!



Que calidad.



For Ruben.



Platos nuevos.



After IKEA on Wednesday I got some things from the British Market downtown.



Let's take a closer look at that dish soap, shall we?



1 shot orange squash+2 shots bitter lemon+1 shot lingonberry apple soda+1 shot citrus vodka=a cocktail of delicious proportions. I'd like to call it a "Limey Swede" but some people might get offended.



I also bought a neti pot. So far it works well.



Scary Lady shows you how to use the neti pot. Heed Scary Lady or there will be consequences.



Okay. Time for an herbal salt bath. Bye!

12 comments:

Via Ferrata said...

I love that you bought a neti pot! I have an irrational fear of things going up my nose so if I bought one I would use it for syrup or something.

Pjamms said...

It's actually quite delightful! The spout only touches the outside of your nostril, it doesn't go all the way in. If it did I would be using it for syrup too. Scary Lady be damned!

(Please don't tell her I said that.)

Merlin said...

those cookies are really called that. wow. WOW.

Pjamms said...

Oh...I love the fact the name isn't made up. LOVE IT.

Anonymous said...

So how were teh Havreflaren cookies? were the flaren?

one month till my Ikea opens! ONE MONTH!

Also, I noticed on the way to the airport, the train stops RIGHT THERE in front of Ikea. I can take the train! But how would I get all my goodies home? How?

Pjamms said...

The Havreflarns were flarnlicious.

You will get your items home by the glory of flat boxes and reuseable bags, my friend.

They deliver too. But it's expensive.

FLAT BOXEEEEES.

ruben d. lópez said...

¿Donde esta mi marmelada?

Pjamms said...

¡Es en la foto!

ruben d. lópez said...

I wanted a jar for myself! :'(

Pjamms said...

But you're 750 miles away and live FIVE MINUTES from an IKEA.

The photo is going to have to suffice.

Heh. :-)

ruben d. lópez said...

no, the nearest ikea is 20 minutes away!

Pjamms said...

Mine is 40!!