Monday, May 21, 2007

Happy Monday!

Did you have a nice weekend? I did. Thanks for asking. Here’s what happened:

FRIDAY

After work Jackie and I went to the coffee house to play on our laptops (see previous post). Kevin and Jordan met us there and we went to dinner at a Mexican place afterward. While waiting for our food (which was ho-hum), Jackie decided to pass the time taking pictures of us pretending to be sad.

Jordan


Kevin (This was as “sad” as he could get. He seriously has to be the cheeriest person I’ve ever met.)


Me


After that we went to Jordan’s parents’ house where they are staying until June and watched Mystery Science Theater 3000. I forgot how HILARIOUS that show was.

SATURDAY

Saturday morning Jackie, Kevin, Jordan and I went to Strut Your Mutt (link) to walk for homeless pets in Utah. It was great! We met Jackie’s friend Lindsay and her family there and had our pictures taken as a group for the event. These are the pictures I took.

Jackie’s doggie Maverick!


Jordan’s doggie Flick!


Lindsay’s dogs Sitka, Sierra and Nikita (so pretty!)


Park


Park some more


This shirt is the best shirt ever


The Trio


Wrong way!


Hi!


Muffin Shirt!


THUGG LYFE!!


After Strut Your Mutt we went to Jackie’s house and she grilled veggie burgers for us all. Thank you Jackie! That was so good!

Then, full of veggie burger deliciousness, we all went to our respective homes and passed out for several hours. I also visited my parents and did laundry over there. It was nice to see them as always, and my mom made my favorite tilapia dish with bread crumbs and olive oil with sautéed green beans. I love that stuff. Thanks mom!

Since Jordan’s parents have a pool, and he and Kevin will only be there another couple weeks, we HAD to use it. HAD TO. So around 9-ish we had a pool party with beer. Mmm. Beer. There’s just something about a summer night in an outdoor pool that is so awesome – especially when you add beer. Thanks Jordan’s parents!

SUNDAY

Sunday I slept in and did absolutely nothing and it was wonderful.

So that was my weekend. How was yours? What did you do? Do tell.

2 comments:

Merlin said...

this is freaking awesome. i'm jealous i wasn't there.

Pjamms said...

I was thinking of you THE WHOLE TIME. Seriously! I kept thinking "Oh I should take a picture of this for Jennifer...I wonder if she'd like that..."

Seri-

ously.

Maverick would LOVE you.