Thursday, May 24, 2007

IKEA Day/Dia de IKEA (hey that rhymed...)

Hi there! IT'S OPEN EVERYBODY!! IKEA DRAPER IS OPEN!!

So yesterday was a BLAST. I got there about 25 minutes before the store opened. It was crowded, but not as bad as I thought. They handled pedestrian and street traffic really well and getting what I needed (or, what I didn't think I needed but realized I did shortly after seeing it on the shelf) was EASY PEASY!

Here are the pictures!

On my way...

MAD CRAZY Draper traffic.

PARKED.

They actually CHEERED as we walked in. I got a $10 giftcard because I was one of the first thousand to enter the store or something like that.

TIME TO SHOP.

Reason #477 to attend an IKEA grand opening.
Free frisbees and giftcards.

This band played mostly Corinne Bailey Rae covers.
They were really good.


So there you go! I can't wait to go back. My mom wants to go on Sunday. We're so totally going.

HOORAY FOR IKEA!!