Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Pantzz

You know what's annoying me at the moment?

Pants.

Yep...pants.

You see, I am too small (THANKYOULORDJESUSPRAISEBEAMEN) for the pants I currently own, but not small enough for the next size as they come in 2 inch increments. I recently found a pair of pants in an odd-numbered size, but they have been the only ones so far that seemingly exist on this even-numbered pant world we live in.

Now, the obvious response would be to use this as motivation to lose more weight. I am and I will, but in the mean time I NEED PANTS!! There are two options in my mind:

1. Find a way to quickly blast off an inch from my waistline (suggestions anyone?) so I fit into the next lower pant size, or,

2. Stop wearing pants.

While #2 is very tempting, I may have no choice but to go with #1 as I don't live in a nudist colony. I guess if I wanted I could just wear my track pants everywhere. They have a lovely elastic waistline that accomodates any shape! Yes! THAT is the solution! Until I lose another inch from my waist I will wear these pants (don't worry...I have two pairs and they're both clean at the moment) EVERYWHERE I GO! They are practically acceptable anywhere in public, and in formal business meetings it will put my colleagues at ease to see me so comfortable while they sit rigid in suits! Wahoo!!

What do you think??



Okay FINE. Then you need to give me tips on losing an inch from my waist in 24 hours.

Readysetgo.

1 comment:

Pjamms said...

'Twould be cheapah to just buy some new ones.