Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Myoozique

Ganked from Aprille Clarke. Thanks!

Put your MP3 player on shuffle and use the songs that come up to answer these questions:

How does the world see me? "King of Wishful Thinking" Go West
(Oh dear Lord.)

Will I have a happy life? "Together Again" Janet Jackson
(That's...odd?)

What do my friends think of me? "Doctor Worm" They Might Be Giants
(HAHAHA! YEAH!!)

Do people secretly lust after me? "Borderline" Madonna
(Um...whose love is pushing ME over the borderline??)

How can I make myself happy? "I'm Alive" Electric Light Orchestra
(That's right! Staying alive! Of course!! Well, either that or dress up in spandex and roller skate through Santa Monica.)

What should I do with my life? "The Way That You Love Me" Paula Abdul
(Okay this makes absolutely no f*@!$%g sense).

Will I ever have children? "Giving you the Benefit" Pebbles
(Since this is about a broken relationship I'm going to say no.)

What is some good advice for me? "Las Vegas" Jerry Herman
(Uhm...I need to live on the wild side? I thought I was...)

How will I be remembered? "Almost" Sarah Harmer
(Oh God! I don't like that at all!! Great song though.)

What is my signature dancing song? "The Sticky" Black Eyed Peas
(Well...I thought of making a music video to it once but got distracted.)

What is my current theme song? "Perfect Way" Scritti Politti
(Hm.)

What song will play at my funeral? "Brazil" Ray Conniff
(HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAA-
breathe
-HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!)

What type of men/women do you like? "Never Nu How Good U Had It" Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam
(Jerks? Oh super.)

What is your day going to be like? "Never Let You Go" Third Eye Blind
(This is ironic because I'm leaving a job/boss I really like.)

It's fun! Try it!

No comments: