Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Nothing.

Hi.

I have nothing to say.

I wanted you to know this because I really like it when you visit, but there just isn't anything to say at the moment. Everything is pretty much the same. I'm leaving my job in a week and a half, starting a new one after that, and I just had a mug of tea.

It was Oolong. That's a funny word. Oolong. Heh.

The remaining side of my Chicken Fajita omelet from Sunday was also consumed. I broke it into two meals to justify the price ($14). It was good wrapped in a pita bread. Yum.

My cousin's birthday present is still in the car and not at the Post Office on it's way to California. Her birthday was March 4th. D'oh.

The Simpson's DVD Hollywood Video provided free of charge after they frucked up my rentals awhile back has been returned safely to avoid late fees on a free rental.

My ear hurts.

It's snowing. (WTF??!!)

Hobo spiders scare me.

That is all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have almost guilted me into updating mine.
: )

RPS

Pjamms said...

Ha ha ha. It's hard sometimes, isn't it?