Sunday, March 12, 2006

Dream a dreamy dream.

So last night I had a dream. Robert Ballard (the guy who found the Titanic), his crew and I all went in search for the Titanic. Apparently he hadn't found it yet in this dream. Also he didn't appear to have his submarine either because we were in a helicopter. We all were staring at the ocean looking for a dark shadow which could lead us to the ship. Most of the dream was spent watching aquamarine water zip by the door to the helicopter (which was wide open a la James Bond). Suddenly I saw a piece of metal poking through the water and started to yell "LOOK! There it is! It's right there where that metal is!!"

That's when I woke up and realized I had been yelling that out loud.

I wonder if that was really the Titanic or if it was another ship?

My neighbors probably hate me now.

1 comment:

Wac said...

I need some of your meds. Sounds like fun.