Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Egregious Filibustering

No, this is not a post of a political nature.

Sorry.

Moving on...

The cold sore is down to the point you can barely see it. This makes me very happy. The other cold sore probably heard my murderous comments and has disappeared. This also makes me happy.

My boss brought in Ghiradelli chocolate squares with caramelized almonds yesterday. This makes me incredibly happy. I probably won't have one though. I vowed to avoid those things for Lent even though I haven't gone to church in years. Last night I had a pulled pork sandwich and french fries AND an ICE CREAM for dinner due to the fact it was Fat Tuesday. It seemed fitting. So weeks of strict dieting are in order to compensate - you know how it is.

Speaking of food, a few days back I spilled black tea all over my desk at work. I used cleaner and almost passed out from repeated cleaning fumes because it left a huge stain. The stain is gone now but THE VERY NEXT DAY I had a bagel and the damn thing LEFT ANOTHER STAIN on my desk. A BAGEL??!!

That's funny. Heh. Happy March First!

P.S. Is anyone else having Blogger picture troubles again? I have pics to post and they cannot be seeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!

P.P.S. Yes I have a Picasa account. I just don't like using it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't had any problems, but then I am FTP-ing to another site.

-Jim