Sunday, January 15, 2006

Whahhdah?

Hey there!

I know, it's been awhile. I've been *really* enjoying this weekend. Following a 15 year on and off tradition, I went to the car show with my dad on Saturday, where I discovered my next car (or: "One of the million I WANT RIGHT NOW). It's the Volvo S40 and before you sneeze at the fact it's a high-priced Volvo, let me inform you this car starts out at $24,000! In a few years I could buy a lease return for pennies I tell you! PENNIES!!

It's very chic and designed sportily with a gripping seat and powerful driving position. The model I saw had a manual which is my personal preference. It was sweeeeet.

Here are pictures of it, as well as another car I liked, the Ford Fusion ($26,000 fully loaded). My camera crapped out after that so I don't have anymore. Oh well. It was a blast anyhoo. :-D





1 comment:

Pjamms said...

You could always get the Ford...