Saturday, January 21, 2006

Hollahween

Wazzah.

So I did all the cleaning I could stomach, went to the gym with my friend, took a long hot shower during which I discovered that if you leave the window open in winter it makes the 'throom a steam room (oooh!) and had some turkey chili. Aaah. I feel better.

I was just listening to my Halloween 2005 Mix that includes (but is not limited to) "This is Halloween" from A Nightmare Before Christmas, "Carol Ann's Theme" from Poltergeist, and "Sweet Home Alabama" by Lynyrd Skynyrd.

Of course that song fits you silly! It's Alabama for the love of bacon! Plus, have you ever seen a picture of Lynyrd Skynyrd? Hibble jibblie!

Think about it.

My friend (who exercised with me) wants to go to Old Navy because I guess they're having the mother of all sales today. This is no "Next of Kin Clearance" or "Sibling Extravaganza," oh no, this is "THE MOTHER OF ALL SALES" and very worthy of our attention. I guess. So that is where I'm off to.

You said you wanted an update. You didn't say it had to be compelling.

Oh...by the way...the garbage made it safely out to the garbage dumpstosal with minor difficulties (I slipped on the ice but caught myself so it's all good). Have a great Saturday and I'll post more exciting news later!

No comments: