Monday, January 30, 2006

MeeKrab

Hey hey hey!

I got back from housesitting yesterday (which went very well, thank you) and went grocery shopping for the week. Going through the list, everything made perfect sense (Cucumbers, pickles, lettuce, bread) until I came to the following items scrawled in "Ransom Note" handwriting:

JCrab
Hee
Hippo



What made it even worse was the fact my list was written on one of those "Have you seen me?" adverts you get in the mail (conservin' paper, yo). I kept trying to think of what it might stand for but every time I got to "Hippo" all I could think of was that Brak episode where he has a stuffed lobster with the same name. Remember that episode? It's so funny. He gets a talk show called "Show us your garbage" with a creepy theme song and everything!

Heh. Brak is weird.

Well, trying to look over the list just resulted in my singing the song in that nasal, squeaky-helium voice from the show giggling to myself as passing soccer moms grabbed their kids with that "Don't stare at the crazy man" look.

I left the store sans JCrab (J-Crab, you bein' up inna club dawg??), Hee (Heeheeheeee!) and Hippo ("Show us your garbage, show us your trash, show us your garbage and we'll make you laugh...Hippo...Hippo he's a helluva guy..."). I still don't know what I was supposed to get but it'll have to wait for now. Besides, I have PLENTY of Hippo and JCrab. I bought some last week.

Bye!

Hippo...Hippo he's a helluva guy...

No comments: