Friday, January 27, 2006

Hallo.

Um. Yeah.

I don't have anything interesting to say. It's snowing like a StarBUCKer and I'm worried about driving home. I'm housesitting again and it's much farther (10 miles) than where I live normally (2 blocks away). The roads will be plowed and everything so I'm sure it will be fine. My car has new tires too so that makes it even better. It didn't seem that bad coming into work and it's usually at it's worst in the morning.

I just really wanted to go to the gym tonight but that may not happen which is somewhat okay as the house I'm sitting has exercise equipment. Well, a treadmill at least.

Damn! I want to go to the gym! Grr.

Oh well. It's okay. I'll just run on the treadmill and search the house for heavy things I can lift. The dog I'm watching and I could also run up and down the really big staircase too! YEAH! That's the ticket!!

No I don't have a problem. Stop it.

Let me see if there's an interesting picture I can post (HAAH!)

Here we go. I call it "Oooh! That's a great idea!"

2 comments:

Wac said...

Is there going to be more www.kittypuppyentertainmentcenter.com pictures. :))

Pjamms said...

I completely agree.