Saturday, January 21, 2006

I should be cleaning.

Hey.

This week was very structured and progressive until about Thursday morning. I overslept and missed my workout and it all went to hell from there. Work was unusually busy and hectic, it felt like I was running in 3 different directions all day, then I went to the (crowded) gym after work which threw me off further. I used all the machines I needed, but one of them had to be used after my cardio portion because it was VERY occupied (3 people waiting). Then Friday morning I overslept AGAIN, had the same hectic workday (which is actually better than a boring one now that I think about it), and my friend reminded me I hadn't updated this thing and needed to.

I really hate it when people say that.

Luckily he was joking, but he was right. I haven't updated in awhile because my whole schedule is wonky! I woke up about an hour ago today and I should be cleaning and starting laundry before heading to the gym but I'M HERE WRITING THIS THING. So...here is a nice pic I snapped a few minutes ago which encapsulates my feelings at the moment. I was just about to take out the garbage.



GAH!! BYE!! STUFF TO DO!! ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love that photo.

Mine now.

Call me or I'll think you don't love me anymore. Or at least sign on to MSN, you evil bastard.

You'd better do it, or I'll send you broccoli.

Love, the one, the only, dorchester.