Thursday, January 12, 2006

GAAAAHHH!!!

Bonjour,

So I was sitting here staring at my blog and I noticed it's been 3 days since my last update! Holy poop!! Let me fill you in on all the crap in no particular order because I don't have the energy to organize it.

My full-time position started this week and I get to use the conference room until they find me a permanent place. This means I have a "desk" the size of 6 refrigerators lying down and a 10 foot window with a sweeping view of the entire valley and snow-capped mountain range. Life is so hard.

I haven't done my dishes in two days.

I haven't made my bed in two days.

I found the 98.5 FM widget on Mac (Montréal Francophone Talk Radio) which is fun to listen to.

I tripped on the baseboard at work and thunked into the wall so hard it slanted the professionally framed Chinese painting in the conference room my boss brought back from Shanghai. Thank GOD she wasn't there. Please don't tell her.

That's all I can think of for now. Here I am at work.

1 comment:

Wac said...

Now isnt he cute. All working and bruised and stuff.