Monday, January 02, 2006

A Few Times...

So here we are. 2006. My day has been pretty good for the new year. I woke up earlier than I thought I would, exercised, had some Corn Pops, and now am about the get in tha showah and afterwards do laundry.

Low key? Yes, but you have to take the new year one step at a time.

I *think* I've lost weight. I'm not entirely sure but it appears so. Yesterday I was at Sears Grand (first time there...HUGE store) and my pants kept sliding off my body like skin off an old plum. Heh.

That's a good thing, right?

My belt was at home. It was funny too because I was wandering around the nearly empty store thinking either A) The store was closed and the doors had been left open for a delivery, or B) Business was really that bad. With time the giant "NEW YEAR'S DAY REDUCED HOURS" sign on the front doors (several of them) clued me in. It was New Year's Day and most people were home or doing something more fun than wandering around Sears Grand hiking up their floppy-ass pants.

Don't you love it when you look like a nerd in public?

Well, you all have a great day and don't have too much fun...we have to work tomorrow!!

No comments: