Friday, December 16, 2005

Vino/Wine/Vin

Hi.

I just drank a bottle of wine. I feel SO GOOD right now you don't even know. Oh yeah. Wine. Mmm.

So my friend is going to call me in a few while she walks to her car. I hope I don't say anything stupid. Granted I say stupid things all the time but I don't want to say anything especially stupid right now as I have had a ton of wine. The chances are increased somewhat.

I'll be fine.

There's another bottle in the fridge...hmm...

Here's a picture of the gift box I got from (one of my) boss(es) today. Thanks boss! It's awesome!

(Note: The chocolate popcorn has been half eaten and now thrown out because I just can't handle the temptation).



I NEED MORE WINE!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU THREW OUT CHOCOLATED POPCORNS! YOU BASTARD!

Pjamms said...

THEY DIDN'T TASTE THAT GOOD! YOU BASTARD!