Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Frippity Frappr

THANK YOU to everyone who has added themselves to my Frappr Map. You are TOO funny. Click the link of you want to add yourself (and haven't yet). This is so cool!

So this morning I woke up dizzy. I mean DIZZY. I got up and went to get a drink of water. On the way to the bathroom I had to stop and put my head against the wall because the room seemed to be spinning. Wildly.

I have this medication I'm taking with that as a side-effect but I've been taking it for weeks now with no problem. I thought it might be dehydration so I drank 20 oz. of water over the course of today and didn't feel better until just now...but I'm still dizzy. Could it be that the dehydration was that severe? It just doesn't make sense. I fill up my bottle with water at my desk every day and I've started exercising, true, but I used to exercise even harder and felt nothing...and that was only a year ago!

So basically I dunno what's wrong but I'm feeling better which is a relief. Has anyone else had this weird mishap with physics? Anyone? Maybe it's something I'm not thinking of.

On a positive note, I discovered baby (or "Midget") dill pickles yesterday. OH MY GOD they are so good! Little, crunchy, herby, crunchy, juicy littleYUM. YUM YUM YUM.

(Yes, I am aware these have existed for decades. I don't get around to the pickle aisle very often, okay?)

Now every sandwich I have (sliced turkey with cucumbers and spinach) is accompanied by these tasty little "Cocktail Weenies of the Vegetable Kingdom" and I couldn't be happier. Plus, the ones I have are made in Milwaukee! You know it's good when it's from the Midwest! Mmm.

In fact, here they are! Being enjoyed by me! Notice how the jar is half-eaten.





I'm gonna go have some right now...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm baby gerkins!!! Those are my favorite. I think I will buy some today.

Your Sis

Anonymous said...

That jar doesn't look half eaten...oh, you mean half the pickles are gone! OH!

Pjamms said...

Yes. That is precisely what I meant.

Snarky bastard. :-P