Friday, December 02, 2005

Smello.

I was talking to Sally on the phone last night and she was very sleepy. I have a feeling this might be due to the fact I am very boring or maybe she was just really tired. In any case, I told her I was going to let her go because she was tired. This is how the conversation went:

Me: Sally I'm going to let you go now because it sounds like you need some sleep.

Sally: No.

Me: What?

Sally: I'm not going to do that.

Me: You're not going to hang up?

Sally: No.

Me: Why?

Sally: Because if I do that you...just...disappeeeeeeaaaaaar...

Me: What?!

I've heard people liken sleeping and being drowsy to being drunk. By that I mean inner thoughts you normally keep to yourself are shared out in the open due to a lack of consciousness and inhibition. So this leads me to wonder what she meant by that. Is she aware of my power to become invisible? I've kept it a secret all these years and I can't imagine how she caught on! Hopefully that isn't the case. Well, if she IS aware of it, I'll just have to scan her brain and erase that knowledge like I did when she found out my secret recipe for Honey Cinnamon Chicken.

NOTE: This was a joke (the phone conversation was real however). I do not possess the ability to become invisible, unless the Throxonites are aligned with my galaxical coordinates. At that point I have no choice and must cover the house in tinfoil.

No comments: