Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Eksahseyez

Hello.

Last night was the first night I exercized in a long, long time. It felt so good. Actually, the cardio part felt good, but the ab crunch part caused my stomach to ball itself up into a tight little knot (OW). But it was nice anyhow.

My dad got me a membership at his health club and we're going to go together. That's a good idea because he is very committed to exercise and will motivate me to go when I don't want to. That was the best part of having someone go with me last winter. I will NOT go if I'm alone. That's just the way it is. With the membership comes a session with a trainer who can help you get everything situated. I loved having a trainer at 24 Hour Fitness and if it hadn't been so DAMN far away I would have kept it up - it goes back to that whole "Another Person" theory I have. Knowing someone was waiting for me made it so much easier.

So I'll keep you posted on all that good stuff. Hopefully I'll get into shape and go...run...something or...ahh...walk? Stuff?

Well whatever but the point is I'm EXERCISING AGAIN! WOO!!

This is a picture of me around this time last year. I WILL look like this (or better) again. Yes I will!



Except maybe without the crack-induced smile. That's just weird. :-P

3 comments:

Yes It's Me :) said...

Good luck!!!!!!!!
Maybe we can motivate each other.

Michele said...

Well! Good for you! I already told you my theory on exercise- The ole lifting the cup of coffee routine. HA! and people thought my girlish figure came easy for me.

Pjamms said...

Thanks you guys!

g_nee, I think that is a great idea.

Coffeefoffee, you are hilarious (and you DO have a girlish figure).