Sunday, December 25, 2005

Greetings!

MERRY HAPPY!!


Hello everyone. Did you have a nice holiday? I did.

I had a wonderful Christmas with my parents and their friends. We laughed and drank wine and had delicious gourmet snackables and all was lovely. A really good friend from the past ended up being in town and came by to say hi! That was awesome (Hi Brice!) and we hope to see him again. Presents were opened on Christmas Eve (heh heh) and I got NOT ONLY a book AND DVD of cool sushi recipes, but a HOT AIR POPCORN POPPER TOO. WHOOHOO!! Also a Sudoku book, various gift cards, bath products, hats, a really cool hand crank radio which can work without 'lecktersitey (sweeet), a gym membership, my National Geographic renewal (ongoing since 1996) and a bunch of other neato stuff.

THANKS FOR MY ROCKIN' PRESENTS EVERYBODY!!

I took these pictures TODAY for your holiday enjoyment. They're hot and fresh out of the...uhh...memory card?

Enjoy.







Now I'm going to make popcorn. Yes. Mmm. Yes. Hot air.

2 comments:

Wac said...

I think hes going to splode! Run away!

Yes It's Me :) said...

Great pics!
Glad you had a Merry Happy :)