Friday, February 29, 2008

I have been tagged!

How exciting! That hardly ever happens!

From Holly.

1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find sentences 5,6, and 7, and post them.
4. Tag five people.

I am at work (BUT ON A BREAK DAMNIT) so this should be interesting. The NEAREST book is a 1995 copy of Peterson's Register of Higher Education. Sentences 5,6, and 7 are from Coastal Carolina University's listing. I have never even heard of them before. New discovery! Woohoo!

Bookstore: Carol Collins, Bookstore Manager, extension 2361.

Branch Campus: Stewart Strothers, Director of Georgetown Extension, 803-XXX-XXXX
(I am not dumb enough to post the actual number).

Business Affairs (Chief Officer):
Dr. Sally Horner, Vice-Chancellor for Fiscal Affairs, extension 2043.

I am tagging Michele and some other people when I figure out who that should be.

Heh.

No comments: