Friday, February 08, 2008

THE SUN IS OUT.

I was beginning to think I'd never see it again. It's out and today is going to be "springlike" according to the weather guy.

Woohoo!

This winter has been awful. There just isn't another way to put it. Awful. January has been freezing, snow-paralyzing and awful. I've never experienced worse in my life. Honestly! I can't wait for it to be officially over.

In other, more pleasant news, I had a "Hm...that's interesting" moment this morning while perusing U.S. Customs page on what you cannot bring into the country from abroad.

Here.

Apparently it is illegal to bring in dog or cat fur from another country. When I visit Jeannie this summer I must make sure to take a lint roller to my shirt as she has a sheltie with long, silky fur.

Heh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She has a Rough Collie!!!
Grrr

Pjamms said...

I knew that. I was just testing her to make sure.