Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Birthday.



I am 28 years old today.

Hm.

Doesn't feel much different. I'll keep you posted though.

SPEAKING OF THAT...let me tell you what I did over the weekend! Luckily my birthday always falls near or directly on a three-day weekend which gives me time each year to GO CRAZAY.

Or...at least do something interesting.

SO.

On Saturday I went to Wendover (again) but not for a concert. Jackie and Jackie's mom asked if I wanted to go with them. It wasn't technically "for" my birthday, but it fell in the same weekend so I'm counting it thusly.

We gambled, had lovely foods, met up with Jackie's friends and had a great time. Her mom is hilarious.

Pictures!

I won $5 on penny slots. Watch me go.

Then Sunday my parents took all of us out to Buca di Beppo for dinner! I received some very thoughtful gifts and we all had a blast.

It was in the Pope Room.

We had party favors.



Yup.

So it was a good weekend. ;-)

4 comments:

liljackmonkey said...

I love you!! I hope your actual Birth day today was wonderful. Oh...and the Pope looks fabulous. The more you know...

Pjamms said...

I love you too! Seriously that jingle plays every time I look at the Pope in this picture.

"Dah dah dah daaaaahh..."

Via Ferrata said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pjamms said...

THANK YOU!!!!!