Monday, February 25, 2008

Cookie Softball.

My mom recently bought some cookies for a meeting she was having at work. She put them on a dish to take and gave me a freezer bag about 1/4 full of broken bits of cookie. Those weren't pretty enough for the dish, according to her.

Well...I started snacking on the bits of cookie (chocolate chunk, oatmeal raisin and macadamia) until I realized it was going to be hard to get every last bit out of the bag.

So.

I smooshed the cookie bits up into a ball. Since they were soft it was very easy. This I have been snacking on each day since Saturday.

I just finished the last of it now.

It was the size of a baseball.

Holy crap. DELICIOUS. Hopefully my mom has another meeting and makes another cookie platter soon because DAMN. SO GOOD!!!

That was all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

deer cookie baseball, please tell helene to SCARF you up. haHA. love, phil collins, postgenesis

Pjamms said...

Deer Helene Scarfavarious,

HAHAHA.

Luv,

Charter Club Fashionable Suit Separates for Women Types