Friday, February 01, 2008

Very simple.

Hello. Here is the recipe I promised. It's incredibly simple and involves packaged food...sorry about that.

First, I made this.



EXCEPT I added a can of kidney beans, a can of garbanzo beans, and some frozen vegetables (green beans, carrots and corn).

It was really good.

The multigrain biscuits from last time were made again, except I formed them with my hands for a thicker, puffier biscuit.

Combined together with a dusting of parmesan it was DELICIOUS.



Nutritional things!!!

(Please note THESE FIGURES ARE APPROXIMATE and are coming from someone who FAILED COLLEGE ALGEBRA THREE TIMES IN ONE SCHOOL YEAR.)

(Just F.Y.I.)

Soup (per cup)

110 calories
2g fat
1g fiber

Weight Watchers Point Value: 2.2

Biscuit (per biscuit)

105 calories
5g fat
14g carbs
1g fiber

Weight Watchers Point Value: 2.3

MMMMM!!!

No comments: