Sunday, January 06, 2008

Sunday's Magical Linktastic Clicklicious Journey

Hello there. I have decided to post links from other posts because I feel like it.

ENJOY THE RIDE.

1. THIS happened to me again. For the third time. It's time to find a connection.

(Don't click that link if you're squeamish.)

2. Taking, once again, a cue from Andee I present to you THIS POST which was written (approximately) one year ago today. Thanks Andee! It's a good idea!

It actually reflects how I've been feeling lately too. We'll see where I go with it.

3. Some friends of mine asked why I wasn't a vegetarian anymore. Well, for those of you who were wondering, HERE IS THE STORY. It's quite funny actually.

THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT.

1 comment:

liljackmonkey said...

I think its the fruity pebbles. Check out this blog. It's a series of similar stories to yours.. http://blogs.webmd.com/healthy-recipe-doctor/2007/09/call-to-american-families-focus-on.html

Jackie