Monday, January 28, 2008

Trader Joe's Multigrain Biscuits

Hello!

So yesterday I DROPPED OFF TO SLEEP without warning. When I awoke I was on my bed, stretched out like a chalk-drawing with a hood flopped over my head.

No, it was my hood. I had been wearing a hoodie.



For some reason, multigrain biscuits sounded REALLY good right then. Really good. I happen to have some mix that my parents got last time they were in California.



I wandered into the kitchen and made some. They were delicious!



The best part about their mix are the oats. There are nice, whole oats in the biscuits and grains making them nice and thick. I had two for lunch today with my soup. Holy crap! So good!

IF you decide to make multigrain biscuits and HAPPEN TO HAVE this very mix, here is the nutritional information BROKEN DOWN PER BISCUIT since they don't have it on the box.

1 biscuit

105 calories
5g fat
14g carbs
1g fiber

Weight Watchers points value: 2

They are great with vegetable soup! Mmm!

Go get some.

No comments: