Sunday, January 13, 2008

Le Weekend.

Hello!

For those of you who care, here is what I did this weekend.

FRIDAY

After work I went with some friends to see the comedienne Suzanne Westenhoefer at Rose Wagner. It was a very, very funny show. She's great! Rose Wagner is a nice venue too. We were in the Jeanné Wagner Theatre and all of us were happy with it. I've been here forever and never gone to a show there. I would go again (provided it was a good show, natch). The acoustics were great and there wasn't a bad seat in the house. After the show Jackie and I spent the night at Jordan and Kevin's which was INCREDIBLY convenient. Thanks for having us over!

SATURDAY

In the morning, Jordan and Kevin made waffles, bacon and hashbrowns for breakfast which was delightful. Jordan puts cinnamon and vanilla in the waffle batter just like me! They were delicious. After breakfast, Jackie and I carpooled back to our respective homes. It was nice to talk with her for a bit...as always. Once home I got AN AWESOME PRESENT in the mail from my friend Jeannie (the very same friend who sent me the hoodie...FROM CANADA) so I had to try it on.


WOOHOO!!!

Thank you Jeannie! I wore it with the hoodie. They seem to be getting along great.

SUNDAY

Today I did laundry, drew a picture (with a new sketchbook from Jordan),



and watched the DVD of The Simpsons Movie I got for Christmas.

Seriously that's all I've done today.

Yep.

HAVE A GOOD SUNDAY EVENING EVERYONE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are most welcome my friend :) It looks great on you!
Jeannie

Anonymous said...

You are most welcome my friend :) It looks great on you!
Jeannie