Wednesday, January 10, 2007

That's IT.

Okay.

I am a writer.

I like to write.

Lately I have been fiddling around with a YouTube account and neglecting this place. While it is fun to make videos I have to say it's not what I normally DO.

It's not WRITING.

YouTube is a good idea. It provides an avenue for people who wish to express themselves but would prefer doing it with a medium of video.

THAT is NOT ME.

People joke around that nobody reads anymore. That video is the future.

I DON'T CARE.

If you don't read my posts in whole that's okay. It just means I can say whatever the hell I want knowing nobody will freak out if I do.

Huzzah!!

So...HI! Welcome back! I am glad to be focusing on this mess again and thank you for not giving up on me and this blog BECAUSE IT IS STILL HERE AND SO AM I.

Thank YOU!

-Pjamms :-)

P.S. I'm still posting pictures though. Also maybe a vacation video or two but that's ALL.
P.P.S. Really!! It is!!

No comments: