Monday, January 22, 2007

Pleasant Portland Pictures Part Two

Here are more pictures of Portland. The fun never stops.


(Insert song) Raaaandom buiiilding shoooooot...doo doo daah!


This was one of the sandwiches I had at New Seasons Market (my new favorite supermarket). Check out the deliciousness!! Check out the julienned cucumbers!! MMMMM.


Oregon Health and Science University has this aerial tram that goes from the parking area to the campus/hospital. So very cool. However, if I were on my way to a hardcore scary doctor's appointment would I want to ride a small hanging box over the freeway to get there? Hmm...might take your mind off the appointment though.


THE WATERFRONT! YEAH!!


Becka clearly wasn't as excited. Perhaps because it was FREEZING outside. Those pointy glass things are part of the convention center, by the way.


This is the Lloyd Center. It is a huge mall with an ice skating rink on the bottom level. Nobody fell down. I was disappointed.

That's it for now! Stay tuned and all that crap!

No comments: