Friday, January 12, 2007

Orygun!

HEY YOU GUYS!

I'm just taking a break from the vacationicities to let you know this is a great city. It's just as beautiful as I thought it would be, the people are more kind and friendly than you could ask, and the weather is more beautiful than people give the Northwest credit for.

Portland is incredible.

Becka has basically turned her car over to me (YOU ARE AWESOME AND VERY TRUSTING BECKA!) so I've been ALL over the place today. I even went to Washington just to say I had!

Here goes:

"I went to Washington."

THAT IS SO COOL.

Anyhow, you know how I am with cars and random driving. As far as I'm concerned this is the perfect vacation. It would be even more perfect if Becka didn't have to work but we must NOT ask too much from Lady Fortune! I am happy and that is good.

Yes I see the oddity in "driving" around the most walking/bike/public transport friendly city in the country, but it's 33F/1C outside today, baby. That's just not gonna happen.

Let's see what tomorrow brings!! I think we're going to the mall again! YAY!!

6 comments:

Wac said...

Don't know if my last entry worked. Here it is again.

I hope you and Becka are having an awesome time, even though Becka has an itinerary for everything. It's always a good one. Tell her I say hello as usual, but you guys just have fun. (like that's hard for you two to do) Come July, I may see the both of you. Kinda gets me excited.

Wac

Pjamms said...

We're excited too! We'll go to Washington just to say we had! :-)

Anonymous said...

Michael has gone home. he landed safely back in Ute-Ahhhh today.

This makes me incredibly sad.

however, I shall be patient and preserv...press..be strong until he comes back.

I MISS YOU SNUCKEUMS! And I'm sorry we didn't see the Temple.

Next time, I won't work as much and we can have an actual vacation.

P.S. I went to Teavanna after work. You have created a monster.

Pjamms said...

OMG! You're such a sweetie!! I miss you too honeymuffin!!

Seriously it was wonderful. Very much. It was wonderful and you're wonderful and you didn't work too much. It was wonderful. :-)

Don't be afraid of the Teavana. The Teavana loves you...

Pjamms said...

Oh look! It's the Temple!!

Wac said...

I'll never stop laughing about the temple gag.

PJ! Carrie is desperate to get a hold of you. I sent her here to maybe get that hold.

Teary that you two nuts had all that fun without the smoochy mushness that is Arwen and I. July?