Sunday, January 21, 2007

Pleasant Portland Pictures

Hello!

Wow. This week has been busy! Between enjoying time with Sally who came for a visit (HI SALLY!) and catching up with all the stuff I missed at work while on vacation, I haven't had time to pee!!

Speaking of that...please stand by...

Aaah. That's better.

I'm making a cool video but it's a long and aruduous process. Perhaps some training in how to actually MAKE those videos would be helpful, but who the hell has time for that? I'll just stumble along slowly, thank you very much. Until then, here are some pictures of my trip! Whooo!!



This quickly became my new favorite supermarket. Sorry about the window smudges. The only way to take a night shot was to balance the camera on the dashboard.



This quickly became Becka and my new favorite tea shop.



Down-tooooooown...



Hey Jeannie! Becka loves her presents. :-)


This is Portlandia. She likes to reach into the street after the sun goes down and scoop up little children to...I mean...she's nice.

Stay tuned! We're not even close to being done with this!!

No comments: