Wednesday, January 10, 2007

PDX=FUN

So tomorrow I am going to visit my friend in Portland, Oregon.

This should be incredibly fun. Mostly because SHE is an incredibly fun person so we're GUARANTEED to have incredible fun! Incredibly!

HOWEVER, I am a little nervous. There is a snow advisory for tomorrow. Everyone (by that I mean the three people I've mentioned it to) has told me not to worry but still...I worry.

This should be a blast anyhow.

HOT DAMN! I can't WAIT!

See you Monday evening...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL okay, the first time I read this I thought it said POX=FUN. Glad I misread it.

Pjamms said...

HAHAHA!

Pox.

Oh and yes...I will be bringing my puffy coat and snow pants.

They might come in handy to get out of the airport. :-O

Wac said...

Have fun P to the Jamms. Maybe I'll see you in July. IN PORTLAND! You and Becka have a great time.

Wac