Saturday, July 28, 2007

Electric Weinermobile

Whoa.

Tuesday evening I went to lunch with my mom at Macool's where we had some excellent grilled chicken and sweet potato fries. Mmm. On the way home I noticed something odd in the traffic line. Luckily I had my camera so I documented the discovery.

What's that orange blob thing? Could it be??



OH MY GOD IT'S THE WEINERMOBILE!



HI WEINERMOBILE!



Wow! I didn't think they drove that thing anymore! That was so awesome! Plus I had my camera!

It's incredible what a simple hot dog-shaped car will do to one's mood, isn't it?

After lunch I went to my parents house and chit-chatted a bit. They were quite tickled to see the pictures and didn't seem to mind I had been taking the pictures not only while driving, but while making a left-hand turn as well.

Shhhhh.

Now I am writing this jamming out to Electric Slide. Remember how they played that at the club on Friday? The song just won't get out of my head!

IT'S ELECTRIC!!

Okay bye.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh, you were chasing and taking pictures of weiner.

Someone had to say it.

Pjamms said...

Heheheheheheheheh!

You're SO FUNNY.

*eyeroll*

BY THE WAY...I know your birthday was the 27th and I am sending you something. There has been an unexpected delay which I will explain in an email.

Until then...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEWD!! :-D

liljackmonkey said...

Haha Weiner chaser! Love it! It's ELECTRIC!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey there.
I work in Admissions now.
We should hang out at lunch. (if ya want)

I usually go stare at the ducks at the duckpond.

n@

Pjamms said...

I am totally calling you RIGHT NOW.