Sunday, July 22, 2007

Weekend.

I had a great weekend! On Friday I went to my friend Jordan's birthday dinner and we all dined on a delightful spinach/chicken (depending on your meat preference) alfredo lasagna made by our Jackie, then had a French mixed fruit tart purchased by yours truly from Gourmandie's on 3rd East.

(Go there. MMM.)

After that it was dancing at the club, which at first I didn't want to do/wasn't dressed for, but after some pep talks (and donated "clubwear"), I went after all and had a great time.

They did the ELECTRIC SLIDE.

AWESOME.

Then on Saturday Rebecca and I went to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale where she found sandals and she also found some great new brown plaid Converse shoes for me!

She has a great eye for these things you know.

After getting the shoes and talking to Jackie (who couldn't sit out a sale of these proportions either), I also found a snazzy North Face jacket in brown with a beige lining FOR 40% OFF.

So it was a good shopping trip.

Rebecca and I went to an antique restorer after Nordie's to have him look at a picture frame of hers. He had two dogs with him in the studio. One was a very sweet brown and white-spotted pitbull named Otis and another was an ADORABLE black pitbull/bassett hound mix named Tank. They were so cute! I only wish I had a picture!

After droppping off the picture frame we went to lunch at Cafe Trio which was marvelous as usual, then headed over to meet up with her husband so they could go to a birthday party in the canyon. They went their way and I went home to crash. Heh.

Sunday I joined Jackie, Ashley, Jordan and Kevin at the coffee house and we chatted for a bit. It was really nice to see them all at once. I can't remember the last time that happened! Coffee was great as always, then we said our goodbyes and I went to my mom's house for dinner. We had Asian Wraps and angel food cake with chocolate pudding and strawberries for dessert. It was delicious! Thank you mom!

After seeing my mom (and Bogie), I came over to Shelley's house to watch Lucky until Tuesday! He's such a sweetheart! Now the two of us are down in the cool basement and are going to sleep.

Good night!

No comments: