Monday, October 30, 2006

Cake Day/Jour de gâteau

WHOA.

WHOA.

Okay. DON'T EVER CHANGE your Blogger password and forget what it is. EVER.

You will not get it sent to you for a week. DAMN.

This isn't Blogger's fault. I'm the dumweiner who forgot my password/mot de passe and they probably could have sent it sooner had it not been for all the dumweiners like me who changed their passwords and needed them sent because they didn't write them down! In any case, REST ASSURED I will remember it now FOREVER. I wrote it down. IN PERMANENT MARKER. On the wall calendar. Whew.

Anyway, speaking of things written on my wall calendar, I came home for lunch the other day and noticed this on the calendar as I walked through the bedroom:



I do not know why this was written. There is no birthday, holiday, appointment or friend date anywhere else on my other calendars and my mind that could help identify this day. No conversation regarding cake with anyone comes to mind.

None.

You know why this worries me? Because of THIS. Apparently I have a predilection for writing down strange-o random shit that nobody, not even ME, will understand later.

It's scary.

So I don't really know what the deal is with "Cake Day," but I will tell you, crazy or not, Imma makin' me some CAKE.

Mmm. Cake.

What was I talking about?

5 comments:

ruben d. lópez said...

make a red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting.

Pjamms said...

Mmm. That's a good idea.

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmm. yes. and then invite me over to share. and knit. and um. share, yeah, share .. your cake. cuz its good.
stuff.

n@

Pjamms said...

That would be so much fun!

Guess what? I FINISHED MY HAT!! It doesn't quite fit...at all...but it LOOKS AWESOME!! THANK YOU!! :-D

Anonymous said...

Hm. Maybe you should have used the GREEN loom instead... I was thinking that when you started out because it looked so small but I didn't want to be a PAIN. I guess now youknow for next time.
HEY.. you can always unravel it and then move it to the GREEN one and then reknit it! fun!