Sunday, November 19, 2006

Weekend Update (and it's understood).

Hello!

What a lovely weekend. Let me fill you in.

On Saturday morning I met Rebecca and Michael at Market Street Grill for breakfast. I had a vegetable omelet with Egg Beaters and the famous Market Street Potatoes. The omelette was packed with crisp, fresh vegetables and the egg surrounding it was not too thick or spongy. The potatoes were savory and fabulous. I don't know what they had on them but it was incredible. Plus it was so cheap! All three of us ate for about $35! We had such a great time talking and laughing and just relaxing. We'll be going back.

After breakfast we headed to Sugarhouse. I love Sugarhouse. It's such a funky, cool area with so many unique shops. Rebecca went to a wire-wrapping class, Michael went to the wine store and I went to Wild Oats for some protein powder and Ten Thousand Villages for some more fair trade soap (jasmine, rose and mango). I love that stuff.

In the evening I met Jackie's VERY funny friend Michelle and we had dinner at her house. Jackie's friend Amanda was there and later Michelle's friend Audra stopped by too. We played Apples to Apples, laughed our asses off and then went dancing.

I got home around 3 a.m. and am now doing laundry feeling very satisfied with the awesomeness of this weekend.

Aaaaah. :-)

1 comment:

Pjamms said...

Dawwwww!

I'm sure she has room in her heart for the both of us.