Thursday, November 23, 2006

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYPEOPLES!!


What are you doing today? I am going to my parents house for a delicious dinner with them and Rebecca AND Michael. It's going to be fabulous! Expect a full dinner report when I recover from the dinner coma.

So...tell me what you're going to do today. Even if you aren't celebrating Thanksgiving. YAY!

Oh yeah...I found a great song that puts me in a good mood instantly. It's ELO's Mr. Blue Sky. I'm listening to it right now. I highly recommend you do the same.

Peace out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Blue Sky's one of my favorite songs! I had dinner with the In-Laws, played half a game of Scene It and then went home and put up my Christmas tree!!


Happy Turkey Day!
Nicolette

Pjamms said...

YAY!! I'm glad you had fun!

Everytime I hear that electronic vocal bridge it reminds me of you.

"Mister Bluuuue skyyyyy...Miiister Bluuuue Skyyyyy...Miiiiister Bluuuuue Skyyy..."