Thursday, September 20, 2007

Things that of which are different.

Hello.

First of all, I would like to show you the new duvet cover and pillow shams I got at IKEA. They were marked down from $25 to $9 simply because the wrapped plastic package holding the linens fell out of the box. That's all that was missing. The box. The box that I would have thrown out anyway. It was kickass.



Secondly, I am drinking black coffee this morning and came to a realization that I CAN drink black coffee when it's made properly. The reason why I have had trouble in the past is because I was the one making the coffee...therefore it was strong enough to melt concrete. This coffee was from one of my favorite local haunts (Cafe Ville Bella on Harrison next to Baskin Robbins GO THERE NOW) and it's DELICIOUS.

Also generic cornflakes are now apparently bilingual. Me gusta eso.



That's it for now. Bye!

No comments: