Saturday, September 22, 2007

Friday Night

Last night was fun! Rebecca needed to pick up her frame from the restorer so Michael and I went with her to make it an evening. Why not?

On our way!



First we got the frame. The frame was very nice but the cool dogs who live in the studio were out wandering around so I couldn't get a picture of them (which was sad). But at least the frame was nice. After that we went to get lotus seed mooncakes because it's Harvest Moon this weekend! I found a new Chinese Market online and we went on an adventure to find it. I must say, Rebecca is very patient when navigating an unfamiliar neighborhood with a map reader who has the map upside down (me).

Mooncakes!



After that we went to Acme Burger for dinner. I had a cheeseburger and it was AWESOME.

Cheeseburger!



We were sated and very happy. On our way home we stopped at Wild Oats so Rebecca and Michael could get vitamins and I could get a GIANT HUNK OF CALLEBAUT MILK CHOCOLATE.

CHOCOLATE!



I've wanted to do that for a LONG time. Later that night I made some jasmine tea and sat around in my pajamas and fuzzy robe drinking it because it's finally chilly enough to do something like that. Finally!

No...there isn't a picture. Heh.

You know...this thought just occurred to me. The whole time I was wearing my green sushi shirt. You know, the one I got from Threadless. It's printed with an array of sushi on the front with a slug slithering off a piece of nigiri. This one (picture taken after I got home in apparently very bad lighting):

Uhh...


Don't get me wrong. I love sushi! This was more of an ironic piece. In any case it just dawned on me that I wore it into the Chinese Market. I wonder what they thought of it in there?

Such a wonderful night. :-)

No comments: