Sunday, September 30, 2007

Catch up with ketchup.

Technical and time-management issues have prevented me from posting as I wanted to this week, so here's a quick update of what has transpired in my corner of the world since last Sunday.

Are you comfy?

Would you like something to drink?

Have you gone to the restroom?

Yes?

Okay.

READYSETGO.

Last Sunday Jackie and I made brunch! It turned out really nice. My pans are a bit...unique when it comes to making pancakes but with all the windows open and the front door gaping out onto the courtyard you barely noticed the thick smoke coming from my kitchen.

Barely at all!

Jackie brought yummy fruit and that was a nice addition! Thank you Jackie!

BRUNCH.



FRUIT.



After brunch Jackie was reading a magazine I had on the couch and suggested we go to IKEA. I have no idea what might have persuaded her to suddenly want to go.



It was awesome as usual.

Then the week started. Things were lovely.

THEN.

MY SISTER AND BROTHER-IN-LAW CAME TO VISIT.

YES.

They both haven't been back here for two years and it is so great to see them again!

MY SISTER!



(A picture of my brother-in-law is forthcoming.)

At this point we're catching up and showing them everything that has changed since they left. They will be here a week. I'm so excited.

That's all for now...more to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I won't believe your sister is in town until I see a picture of your brother in law. Hee.