Saturday, June 23, 2007

"Creat" a montage (10 points of you get the reference).

Hi!

So my weekend started on Wednesday. I still worked but the fun started on Wednesday.

LET ME FILL YOU IN.

My sister called and asked if her college friends Kaori and Chikako from Japan could stay with me one night on their way to Yellowstone. I said "Sure!" and we had an awesome time! They came around 10 p.m. Wednesday night and I made some yellow rice for them to snack on. They were extremely gracious and kind. They brought me a kimono, tatami sandals, a graphic novel (in English) and green tea that fights allergies! SCORE!!

Here we are!

Kaori and I.


Chikako and I.


The Rice.


The Kimono and sandals.


The novel (check the spine).


The Tea.


I had to leave for work in the morning so I said goodbye then. When I came back for lunch they had completely cleared away everything from the night before! They had even deflated AND folded the air mattress they used!

What's even more awesome is that they had flown in from Iowa that day where they had been visiting my sister. They had pictures and a video of her on their cameras! It was like visiting my sister too! Kaori and Chikako, you were FABULOUS house guests. You are welcome here any time. Thank you for coming. :-)

Thursday night my parents came by for dinner. They haven't done that yet and it was great to make THEM dinner this time. We had tofuchiladas and they brought salad and a delicious dessert.

My parents!


Friday I stared at the ceiling and watched "As Time Goes By." It's a British sitcom from the early 90's. Have you seen it? They broadcast it on PBS a lot. I like it. Dunno why.

So that was my weekend! Woo! Erm...though it's Saturday today but still...that was my weekend! Woo! Oh...well there's a little more. I have a birthday party to go to tonight and tomorrow I'm watching Lucky! Until Tuesday! Yay!!

How are you?

4 comments:

liljackmonkey said...

I'm fabulous because I got to spend my Saturday evening with my most favorite people in the world, you being one of them ;)

Pjamms said...

Yes! I agree! I should update for Saturday. My weekend has been going on for 4 days now. I'm OUTTA CONTROL.

;-)

Merlin said...

i love your updates. and seriously. your parents are adorable.

Pjamms said...

Thank you Mermoo. I think they are too. :-)