Saturday, April 01, 2006

Whaddahahhha?

This day has been shot to hell.

I woke up this morning and dinked around on the computer. I always dink around on the damn computer. I had some breakfast, watched t.v., talked to my mom on the phone, watched more t.v., ate something else I think, fell asleep around FOUR and woke up around NINE.

I have accomplished abso-friggin-lutely nothing today. Nothing. I didn't do laundry or even VACUUM!!

Rest and relaxation are always nice, but I hate days like this. It feels like a ripoff. Plus I was supposed to work out today. That didn't happen either. Now I'm sitting here listening to Scritti Politti on iTunes typing this. At least SOMETHING will get done today.

Many things are up in the air and changing in my life right now so that may be why my schedule and motivation have gone all screwflucky. Yeah. That's it. Once things settle and get more organized life will hum along like a (shaky and broken) well-oiled machine. My new supervisor called me yesterday while I was at my (now former) job. He wanted to welcome me and asked if I had any questions. I said no but of course a million popped in my head after we hung up. I hate awkward beginnings. He sounded extremely nice so I'm excited that he-

OMG!! I START MY NEW JOB ON MONDAY!! AAAAAHHH!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crap! So do I!!

Anonymous said...

Hey hey hey...
I hope you made it to werk! It took me 2 1/2 hrs to get there cuz they closed the freeway. yech.
I hope you had a good first day (if you made it in).
TTYL

sycophantic