Tuesday, April 25, 2006

CHAMPEEEEEN!!

I am so excited.

I just can't hide it.

I'm about to lose-okay that's stopping now.

Guess what? I prevented a potential undoing of all the exercise and sweat exerted this week.

You see...I work in an office tower connected to a tony shopping center. This shopping center has a BEN AND JERRY'S. During a brisk walk for my morning break a woman handed me a sheet of paper detailing all the flavors they offer BECAUSE TODAY WAS FREE ICE CREAM CONE DAY AT BEN AND JERRY'S.

YES.

ON TOP OF THAT, donations were being accepted on location for No More Homeless Pets in Utah. It was part of the ice cream deal. You didn't have to donate but in order to do so you had to walk right past the 'scream.

YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LIKE DOGS!!

But I stood my ground, ladies and gents. I stuck to my goals. Challenge stared me straight in the face and I HAVE EMERGED TRIUMPHANT. If I hadn't used the elevator to get back upstairs it would have been perfect, but the stairwells there smell like pee. No dice.

AREN'T YOU PROUD OF ME?!

I don't even want any 'scream now.

Well...
...
...
...
...
...no. No I don't.

YYYAAAAAYY!! :D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

pokey! hi! finally getting around to visiting from eljay! *hugs*

question - Blogger definitely allows you to syndicate stuff - do you know what your blogs atom or RSS address is so I can keep you on my friends-list? I've recently discovered the wonders of feeds, and thought it would be a good way of keeping up with folks outside of LJ, since they let you add feeds to your flist.

Anyway HIIIIIIIIII!

-andee

Michele said...

Well, *I* do! I'll take yours if you aren't going to eat it.
Heh.

Pjamms said...

Okay!

*mashes ice cream into computer screen*

*gets out number for tech support*

Pjamms said...

HI ANDEE!!! IT'S BEEN FOREVER!!!

I will totally find that info out and let you know. Surprisingly I don't know it at the moment but JUST YOU WAIT.

:-D

*HUG*

Anonymous said...

Did you still donate money to the poor homeless puppies?

Yaay for you! I would not have that kind of will power right now. :)

Love,
Sis

Pjamms said...

I didn't. I figured if I wasn't getting any 'scream out of the deal...

Kidding. I didn't because I am poor.