Saturday, April 22, 2006

SNIGGEDY SNOO!!

Helleaux,

Where did the word "Gams" come from to describe ones' legs? Is it closely related to "Ham?" Does anyone know? I'm too lazy to look it up. Tell me if you know.

Anyhow, I've decided to put my two years of Spanish to use (FINALLY). The other day at work someone from customer service came in and asked if anyone spoke Spanish because someone called who needed help. I said nothing. I always say nothing. I just sit there wishing I could be more brave.

Well NO MORE.

I have a Spanish-English dictionary and two years of college-level Spanish under my belt. My mom is fluent. I can speak it. This is ridiculous and it's time to be brave and DO IT.

¡YA TENGO EL PODER!

I'll let you know what happens. ;-)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm practicing my cajun french.

Whatdyathink?

Merci Dieu, sa c'est de la couyonade. Foute ton quant d'ici.

Eh?

Anonymous said...

That last comment was mine, I forget to type in my name.

Pas de betises!

Pjamms said...

Je suis très impressionné! Vous avez utilisé la mot "Foutre" si bien!

Eh?

Pjamms said...

I like betises too, but only with extra frosting.

Anonymous said...

Que Bien!!!!! Debe hacerlo pronto, ya tienes el poder. . .frances chupa! ;)

Michele said...

uuuhhh... los platadores!!

Pjamms said...

¡Los platadores son muy riquisimo! Si.