Monday, November 07, 2005

Not much to say...???

Yes, I am usually a chatty person but I just don't have much to say tonight. I realized it's been a long time since my last update so I decided to write something if it kills me.

Something if it kills me.

HAH! Bet you didn't see that one coming. :-P

No, really, my BRAND NEW digital camera BROKE, and before the new one comes (Thank GOD for warranties) I am at a loss for a post due to the fact I'm all about the photos. Let me look in my recently taken pictures from a few days back. I'm sure there's something nice there.

Here we go. This is my parent's sweet, adorable dog Bogie who was not expecting me to take his picture. I kind like it. The boxes and National Geographics are mine. Apparently I forgot them when I moved out. Oops. It was nice of my parents to hold onto that crippity-crap for so long. Thanks mom and dad!



See you next time...

No comments: