Thursday, November 10, 2005

I LOVE GOOGLE EARTH.

If you have a PC (Mac is in the works), go to GoogleEarth and download that shizzle. It's is SO AWESOME. I love the historic sites on the left column. The Reichstag is striking from the sky.

seriously. This is Google Maps times 300. Go! Go now! Go go go!

So...anyhoo...I'm just here. Doing my thing. Trying to figure out what the HELL I want to do with the rest of my life. I have recently decided the path I was taking was not a good path for me and am in the process of switching it up to something different and more fitting my likes, dislikes, needs and wants. It's something I should have done a long time ago but was too scared to initiate. I'll let you know what develops.

Here's a pic of me as I type this. My digital camera broke (the NEW one) and before my replacement comes (gotta love warranties), I have my goofy webcam thing. Here I am.



Also I have decided to take up walking for fitness and enjoyment. Again, one of those things I should have done years ago. I'll keep you posted on that crap too.

Have a nice day. :-)

2 comments:

Yes It's Me :) said...

Walking for fitness and enjoyment?
Walk man!
Walk like you have never walked before.

:)

I like the pensivejamms pose

Pjamms said...

Why thank you. I'll remember that on my next walk, where I will walk like I've never walked before. :-P